Initially designed and conceived in 1993, our aim with the original ‘Horn’ saxophone was to manufacture a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality.
Launched at the Musikmesse Frankfurt 1994, the ‘Horn’ saxophones quickly became popular around World with its ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
We understand the importance of the Trevor James ‘Horn’ Classic models of 2012 staying faithful to the design objectives of the original ‘Horn’ (1993), demonstrating perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!
- Free blowing
- Updated crook design
- High quality Pisoni pads with metal reflectors
- High quality Bari/TJ mouthpiece
- High quality neck strap
- Ligature and cap
- Vandoren reed
- Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
- Ideal for the new player
Finish options (different selling prices):
- Gold lacquer body and mechanism
- Black body with gold lacquer mechanism
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Black with silver-plated mechanism
- Frosted black body and mechanism